[Mondrian] RE: xmla security header processing

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Apr 20 15:19:26 EDT 2011

I'd rather not spend hours researching this. But authentication problems
have been solved countless times before in the XMLA server code base.
Including authentication from Simba O2X. Can you look over the code and the
checkin history and find out how the previous solutions did it.

If there is someone on the developers list who has worked on these issues,
please speak up now.

Julian

  _____