[Mondrian] Scoped solve order / Aggregate

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Jun 4 21:11:32 EDT 2009

Look at my change 12728, which changed the part of the query lifecycle when
solve order mode is read from the properties file. It's possible that this
is responsible. This change improved performance significantly, and is
correct as far as I know, so I would like to hear a justification before you
reverse it.

  _____