[Mondrian] Labels above members

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Oct 2 14:14:56 EDT 2008

I learned that this mailing list is actually for the development of
Mondrian, not usage of Mondrian. My apologies.

Yes, the 'Help' forum is the best place for this kind of discussion. Apology
accepted!

We never actually clarified what the list is for, so you weren't to know.
(This message is addressed to 'Mondrian developer mailing list' because
someone gave it that alias in a message they sent, and my Outlook picked up.
I never called it that!) But the list tends to be used by developers, and
that arrangement works fine.

However, if people don't like using forums and there is an overwhelming call
for a 'mondrian-users' mailing list, we could create one.