[Mondrian] Problem with special characters

Francisco Martín franciscomartin.cl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:26:04 EST 2008

Hey, I'm having some problems seeing special characthers (Ñ, ñ, Á, á, É, é,
Í, í, Ó, ó, Ú, ú). I change the codification of the .xml file to ISO-8859-1
And now the special characters that I write on the .xml (.mondrian or
.xaction) work correctly, but the data that comes from the DB does not
display correclty. This wouldn't be so important except that I can't
desagregate any field with one of these characters, when I try to do that,
the generated query includes a '?' where the special character should be and
that returns (obviously) no results. Any ideas if this a Mondrian, Pentaho,
Jboss or other problem?? Thanks

Regards,
   Francisco Martín C.