[Mondrian] Apache Kylin and mondrian

Jian Zhong zhongjian at apache.org
Tue May 24 04:12:05 EDT 2016

Julian,

Thank you!

I'm using Mondrian 4.4, I follow the guide. and I get error log like

016-05-24 15:07:47,851 ERROR
[org.saiku.web.core.SecurityAwareConnectionManager] Error connecting:
kylin_sales_cal_compos_test

mondrian.rolap.RolapSchema$MondrianSchemaException: Key must have precisely
one column; key [KYLIN_CATEGORY_GROUPINGS.LEAF_CATEG_ID,
KYLIN_CATEGORY_GROUPINGS.SITE_ID] in table 'KYLIN_CATEGORY_GROUPINGS'. (in
Key) (at line 0, column 275)

We have table KYLIN_SALES and KYLIN_CATEGORY_GROUPINGS.

the join relation like this.

   - DEFAULT.KYLIN_SALES.LEAF_CATEG_ID =
   DEFAULT.KYLIN_CATEGORY_GROUPINGS.LEAF_CATEG_ID
   - DEFAULT.KYLIN_SALES.LSTG_SITE_ID =
   DEFAULT.KYLIN_CATEGORY_GROUPINGS.SITE_ID

Enclosure is the schema file.

Coulld you coorect me?

Thanks.