[Mondrian] Configuring DSP with CDA/CDF/CDE

Pedro Alves pmgalves at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:26:07 EST 2013

Here's the part of the code that matters:

https://github.com/webdetails/cda/blob/master/src/pt/webdetails/cda/dataaccess/MdxDataAccess.java#L225

Basically we're using IMondrianCatalogService catalogService and getting
the properties in there. We used that to guarantee that properties like
useContentChecksum and connenctionUUID were passed. I was assuming we'd
get DSP for free - but maybe I'm wrong and need to debug that code

-pedro