[Mondrian] Configuring DSP with CDA/CDF/CDE

William Back wback at pentaho.com
Thu Jan 31 06:44:52 EST 2013

Thanks, Pedro,

Here is the sample you get for CDA with mondrian.jndi when using ctools
installer (very recent install):

<DataSources>
  <Connection id="1" type="mondrian.jndi">
    <Jndi>SampleData</Jndi>

<Catalog>../../../steel-wheels/analysis/steelwheels.mondrian.xml</Catalog>
    <Cube>SteelWheelsSales</Cube>
  </Connection>
    </DataSources>

Is there a different DataSources connection to make sure datasources.xml
is used?  I didn't see an obvious example.

Thanks,

Bill