[Mondrian] Mondrian 4 XSD

Diethard Steiner diethard.steiner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:07:01 EST 2013

Many thanks for your feedback! I quickly ran the DTD through a converter to generate an XSD file and tried to fix the problems I mentioned earlier on. This is just a quick fix, there quite likely needs to go some more work into this XSD. I used one of my xml files and the foodmart.xml to test the XSD. Please find the XSD file attached. Maybe someone else can also do some sanity checks on it and report back any issues.