[Mondrian] Mondrian 4 XSD

Diethard Steiner diethard.steiner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:22:32 EST 2013

In regards to the validation problems find below my summary:
Please find attached the XML file and DTD which should highlight the
problems, mainly with ColumnDefs, Measures and DimensionLinks elements.
Please adjust DTD so that a proper validation is possible.
I based the syntax of my example on the foodmart sample that is supplied
with Saiku server (Mondrian 4 version). The book Mondrian in Action seems
to use a different syntax in a few areas (which I highlighted yesterday and
which are not in line with the syntax Mondrian seems to expect). I tested
the attached Mondrian schema on Saiku successfully.