[Mondrian] TPC-DS for Mondrian

jeff.s.wright at thomsonreuters.com jeff.s.wright at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Apr 7 15:47:54 EDT 2011

I hope to do some more work on this in the next month or two. The Mondrian schema was done by some CS students at NCSU. They did an admirable job for the amount of time they had to learn Mondrian and OLAP, but I think it could be improved with a little work by somebody that’s seen a star schema data model for orders and inventory...

--jeff