[Mondrian] Failed tests on hudson

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Jun 22 13:56:05 EDT 2009

So, we have:

*	 6 failures on MySQL, all of them 'expected query did not occur';
*	 4 failures on PostgreSQL, 3 of which are 'expected query did not
occur', but different than MySQL, and an error in testNullCollation; and
*	 1 failure on Oracle, in testNullCollation.

I don't view any of these as serious. The 'expected query did not occur'
probably just requires someone to fix a hard-coded string in a test, and
testNullCollation is fairly esoteric unless you're writing queries that sort
null values and need to run on more than one DBMS.

But, it's irritating to have test exceptions. I'll look into the MySQL
exceptions (since it's probably me that introduced them) and
testNullCollation. Can someone look into the PostgreSQL errors?

Julian

  _____