[Mondrian] Failed tests on hudson

kcheng xwcheng at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:03:44 EDT 2009

Hi all,
         I run the unit test again with PostgreSQL 8.3  and I got 4
failures, the failures in PostgreSQL are totally different from MySQL( There
are 6 failures with MySQL) . Below are the failures in PostgreSQL

     [java] 1)
queryTest_96a0ffa3a8ce52f5_GENERATE.xml(mondrian.test.comp.ResultComparatorTest)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Row tuple 32 member 0; ; expected=[Promotions].[All Promotions].[Sale
Winners]; actual=[Promotions].[All Promotions].[Sales Days]
     [java] Query: select {Generate([Time].[Year].Members,
{[Time].CurrentMember, [Time].CurrentMember.Children})} ON COLUMNS,
     [java]   [Promotions].[All Promotions].Children ON ROWS
     [java] from [Sales]
     [java] where [Measures].[Unit Sales]

     [java] 2)
queryTest_3b6a02511345dcc.xml(mondrian.test.comp.ResultComparatorTest)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Row tuple 32 member 0; ; expected=[Promotions].[All Promotions].[Sale
Winners]; actual=[Promotions].[All Promotions].[Sales Days]
     [java] Query: select {[Measures].[Store Sales]} ON COLUMNS,
     [java]   Generate([Product].[All Products].[Drink].Children,
Crossjoin([Promotions].Children, {[Product].CurrentMember})) ON ROWS
     [java] from [Sales]

     [java] 3)
testGrandNonVisualColumn(mondrian.test.clearview.GrandTotalTest)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
expected:<...ll Promotions].[Sale[ Winners], [Measures].[Unit Sales]}
     [java] 4)
testNullCollation(mondrian.test.CompatibilityTest)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Expected:

Thanks,
kcheng