[Mondrian] RE: Eigenbase perforce change 12884 for review

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Fri Jun 19 12:16:20 EDT 2009

Very nice.

Can you add a test case for this? Using a few crossjoins, it should be easy
to construct an example query that takes (say) 2 minutes without your change
and 2 seconds after. If the functionality regressed, we would probably
notice a 2 minute increase in the length of the test run.

Btw, there are tabs all over your source code. I'm guessing you didn't run
checkFile. :)

Julian