[Mondrian] Failed tests on hudson

Eric McDermid mcdermid at stonecreek.com
Fri Jun 12 18:53:40 EDT 2009

I believe Hudson is running against MySQL, so if you're running
against another RDBMS that might be the reason.  I do get the same 6
failures on my synced-to-latest sandbox (MySQL 5.1.35 on OSX 10.5.7).

Haven't looked into the failures yet, as I'm just starting to move
code over from a Mondrian 2.4-based project.

  -- Eric