[Mondrian] Failed tests on hudson

Matt Campbell mkambol at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:57:34 EDT 2009

We've had 6 failed tests in hudson for a very long time.  These tests don't
fail in my environment.  Does anyone know why they're failing on hudson?
 Test Name    <http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/#>
Duration    <http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/#> Age
    <http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/#>
mondrian.rolap.VirtualCubeTest.testNonEmptyCJConstraintOnVirtualCube<http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/mondrian.rolap/VirtualCubeTest/testNonEmptyCJConstraintOnVirtualCube>
1.038 40
mondrian.rolap.VirtualCubeTest.testNonEmptyConstraintOnVirtualCubeWithCalcMeasure<http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/mondrian.rolap/VirtualCubeTest/testNonEmptyConstraintOnVirtualCubeWithCalcMeasure>
0.342 40
mondrian.rolap.NonEmptyTest.testMultiLevelMemberConstraintNonNullParent<http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/mondrian.rolap/NonEmptyTest/testMultiLevelMemberConstraintNonNullParent>
0.47 40 mondrian.rolap.NonEmptyTest.testMultiLevelMemberConstraintNullParent<http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/mondrian.rolap/NonEmptyTest/testMultiLevelMemberConstraintNullParent>
0.276 40
mondrian.rolap.NonEmptyTest.testMultiLevelMemberConstraintMixedNullNonNullParent<http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/mondrian.rolap/NonEmptyTest/testMultiLevelMemberConstraintMixedNullNonNullParent>
0.31 40
mondrian.rolap.NonEmptyTest.testMultiLevelMemberConstraintWithMixedNullNonNullChild<http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian/lastBuild/testReport/mondrian.rolap/NonEmptyTest/testMultiLevelMemberConstraintWithMixedNullNonNullChild>
0.273 40