[Mondrian] Cubes based on Joins

Brian Vandenberg phantall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:19:16 EDT 2009

  Check the forums for more details, there was a post from me on this about
8-12 months ago.  I don't remember specifics, and I sincerely hope I posted
the results of my findings, but back then, and I imagine now, you could not
use joins -- the documentation was wrong.

  To get around this I experimented with using views, and generating a
bastardized materialized view (bastardized in that mysql doesn't support
them, so it was a static view in table form)

-Brian