[Mondrian] CurrentDateMember

Timothy Jones Timothy.Jones at syniverse.com
Thu Oct 2 08:48:22 EDT 2008

Hi, Julian...

I just subscribed to this list, hoping to catch these kinds of great
tips.   I didn't expect them so fast though!  GREAT WORK!

My history with OLAP so far is that I got the JPivot/Mondrian example at
http://liris.cnrs.fr/~sbimonte/view.pdf working under Eclipse/Tomcat,
and I started adding new Mondrian schemas and new databases within this
app (2 so far, with probably 10-12 more on the horizon).  I can't say
there were no struggles, because there were multiple
new-things-to-learn, but I was able to quickly prove that these two
tools can accomplish what I needed, and now my app continues to grow.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who has given of themselves to create a
fantastic product that lets me impress my new boss (with relative ease).
I hope to be able to contribute back someday soon!

tlj