[Mondrian] CurrentDateMember

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Wed Oct 1 19:53:15 EDT 2008

I think the example had extra '\'s because it was taken from Java code
(inside java strings, " and \ need to be escaped). That's why it worked for
you to change '\\.' to '\.'.

If you had changed '\"Time\"' to '"Time"' it would probably have worked too.
It worked without Time because dimension names are optional - although I
recommend using dimension names, because it makes your code clearer and
reduces the amount of searching mondrian has to do.

I also see that you changed MMM to mmm. I'm guessing that in your dimension
months look like 'jan' rather than 'JAN'.

Thanks for letting us know what works.

Julian

  _____