[Mondrian] Capture values on generated tables

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 24 21:04:42 EDT 2007

I've not integrated mondrian with maps (GIS) but I know some people have
done it.

Are you familiar with the work of Joel da Silva (joeldasilva at gmail.com),
who is also from Brazil? He has done some research integrating Mondrian and
GIS, and published some papers:

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1141292

I don't think his work is open-source, but he should be able to tell you
more.

Joel,

If you're on this list, please give us an update of what you've achieved
with mondrian and GIS!

Julian

  _____