[Mondrian] Mondrian execute query very slow

wenxzhen wenxing.zheng at qq.com
Thu Sep 29 05:39:55 EDT 2016

append another finding:

we do a complex query with 5 dimensions, and it took ~60s

then we remove 1 dimension from the query, and we got the result in 3s -> excellent, meet with our expectation

finally, we add the deleted dimension back to the query. But we got the result in ~60s again
Please shed some lights on what we met with. Appreciated for any hints

Thanks, Wenxing