[Mondrian] Mondrian Tests hang on Rhel-7.2

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:48:31 EST 2016

I have logged http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-2538 <http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-2538> and http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-2537 <http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-2537> for some work I am doing cleaning up and streamlining Mondrian 4.x build process.

You can follow my progress in my https://github.com/julianhyde/mondrian/tree/lagunitas <https://github.com/julianhyde/mondrian/tree/lagunitas>. I will submit a pull request when it is ready.

Kurt, you might consider back-porting some or all of this work to the 3.x branch. Completely obsoleting ant and subfloor, in particular, feels like a breath of fresh air!

Julian