[Mondrian] switching to maven

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:06:37 EDT 2016

I did most of this on the Mondrian 4 branch a while ago. The one thing I did differently was to use an embedded in-memory hsqldb rather than MySQL. It requires a bit more memory but because everything is in-memory and comes a JAR file which is a maven dependency I think it’s simpler than using jcabi-mysql-maven-plugin.

Julian