[Mondrian] Apache Kylin and mondrian

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:34:37 EDT 2016

You define the key once, at the table level. You define the foreign key in each link, i.e. each time the table is used as a dimension.

I can’t imagine how any less information would suffice, because each reference is probably from a different fact table, and therefore the foreign keys are different.

Julian