[Mondrian] non empty cross join missing data

Adam Brusselback adambrusselback at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:09:06 EDT 2016

Alright, since I got no feedback, I fixed it how I thought best, and have
tested it for the past week or so. No issues found so far. I submitted it
back to the fork that Saiku keeps of Mondrian, but I thought i'd link to it
here so you guys can get it fixed upstream.

Here is the pull request:
https://github.com/OSBI/mondrian/commit/3744676b7a3388d99825f427cb7e3b530ee86cbe

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback at gmail.com