[Mondrian] Mondrian vs Olap4j vs Ole DB for OLAP Named Axes definitions

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:05:55 EDT 2016

I have logged https://github.com/olap4j/olap4j/issues/41 <https://github.com/olap4j/olap4j/issues/41> and intend to fix in olap4j 2.0. I guess Mondrian 4 will inherit that fix, and Mondrian 3.x will not. In any case, Roland’s workaround of using ‘ON 4’ or ‘ON 5’ rather than ‘ON SECTIONS’ is recommended.