[Mondrian] Publishing an olap4j release to maven central

Adam Brusselback adambrusselback at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:57:54 EDT 2016

+2. When starting out, trying to understand the whole ecosystem was a
nightmare due to everything you both listed.

Finding relevant info on Mondrian is no small feat.  Figuring out which
features are new for Mondrian 4, what I should be doing now, vs what's
outdated... makes your head spin.  I also find it kinda crazy that one of
the main users of Mondrian other than Pentaho themselves has to maintain
his own fork which actually integrates the requests the Mondrian project
doesn't (at least in a timely manner).  Seems like they do need some more
developer time spent on it, because from an outsiders perspective, it looks
very unloved.