[Mondrian] Publishing an olap4j release to maven central

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Mar 21 20:18:55 EDT 2016

I'm RM for OODT and Saiku so i'm a happy to extend it to Olap4J.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)