[Mondrian] Define multiple JDBC connections under a Mondrian schema

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Mar 21 10:11:20 EDT 2016

I didn't say it was optimal, I just said you could do it :P

I've never tried it in production, I have messed around with Drill as a
layer to merge NoSQL and SQL data sources in one mondrian schema as a POC,
thats about as fun as it got.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)