[Mondrian] Define multiple JDBC connections under a Mondrian schema

Ricardo Fradinho ricardo.fradinho at webdetails.pt
Mon Mar 21 10:08:41 EDT 2016

@Tom,

Please share/blog your findings using the virtual layer.

I¹m skeptical that we¹ll get a decent performance as Mondrian generates sql
statements using fact and dimensions in the same statement, e.g.,

Select Š from Fact F join Dimension D where Š

which is hard to optimize by the virtual layer

However,  maybe there¹s some opportunities there (like using sub selects),
so getting feedback is welcome.

Best Regards,
Ricardo.