[Mondrian] Define multiple JDBC connections under a Mondrian schema

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Mar 21 09:52:01 EDT 2016

Technically no, there is multi schema support but no multidatabase support.

One technique we were discussing on the Saiku ML was using something like
Apache Drill to add a layer over the top of the two target DB's to create a
pseudo DB that will allow you to interact with them seamlessly.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)