[Mondrian] Saiku Multiple Queries

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Sun Mar 20 13:54:50 EDT 2016

Its alright, i'm here :)

Mondrian, when it connects will run some bits and pieces to collect
metadata, we also run a few queries to collect filter lists, but basically,
its cache warming, or should be. Either way, I suspect the answer is,
tough, and if its slow, optimise your database :)

Of course both Mondrian and Saiku are freely available on Github so if you
want to change/improve it, go wild!

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)