[Mondrian] Role and Cube

kevin melo kevinmelo92 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:43:12 EST 2016

I'm getting some problems with role in mondrian 4... In Mondrian 3 use and
test and works, but i'm not getting nay result in mondrian 4.
Can you help me?

A example of my Schema:
<*Schema* name="My Schema">
    <*Dimension* name="My Dimension">
        <*Attribute* name="address"/>
    </*Dimension*>
    <*Cube* name="My Cube">
        <*Dimension* source="My Dimension"/>
        <*MeasureGroups*>
            <*MeasureGroup* name="Group 1" type="fact">
                <*Measures*>
                    <*Measure* name="Measure 1">
                </*Measures*>
            </*MeasureGroup*>
            <*MeasureGroup* name="Group 2" type="fact">
                <*Measures*>
                    <*Measure* name="Measure 2">
                </*Measures*>
            </*MeasureGroup*>
        <*MeasureGroups*>
    </*Cube*>
</*Schema*>

How will be the Role, if i want to deny the access to the
*MeasureGroup *name="Group
2"?