[Mondrian] Role and Cube

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Wed Mar 2 09:28:23 EST 2016

You need to individually specify the measure members you want to grant or deny access to, not the whole measure group.  Another thing to keep in mind— I believe if you specify any measures as access=‘all’ or ‘none’, then any measures that aren’t explicitly referenced are assumed to be ‘none’.  So any measures you want to be accessible within a role need to have access=‘all’.