[Mondrian] Role and Cube

kevin melo kevinmelo92 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 08:55:41 EST 2016

Ok, but in mondrian 3 i have 3 cube with one virtual cube.
Now in mondrian 4 i have 1 cube with 3 facts MeasureGroup. And inside my
measuregroup i didt' have hierarchy only inside my dimensions

i want to restrict access to a specific measuregroup.
<Role name="TEST">
<SchemaGrant access="none">
<CubeGrant access="all" cube="MyCube">
<MemberGrant access="none" member="MyMeasureGroup"/>
</CubeGrant>
</SchemaGrant>
</Role>