[Mondrian] Aggregate Table

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jun 28 05:44:16 EDT 2016

Hi Ravi

My understanding of aggregates in Mondrian 4 is that the autodetect has
been removed and you need to list them explicitly in the schema.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)