[Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jan 26 12:00:56 EST 2016

Actually, these guys used the same in Mondrian 3 I believe, so I think it
probably is a bug.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)