[Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jan 26 11:59:06 EST 2016

I'll elaborate more on the Jira but I have come up with a reason for the
issue.

extract(YEAR from CREATION)

returns an INT

sqlConstraintFactory.getChildByNameConstraint

looks up the name and returns 2013.0

the uniquemember name is 2013, so when it does a match of course the name
doesn't match. If I cast the INT to a string, all is well.

Not sure what the solution is there, if its Mondrian or just something
people should know.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)