[Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jan 26 11:22:16 EST 2016

Fair enough.

In that case I need to figure out how to make it resolve members missing a
level descriptor, or fudge it to append the level so it can find the
member! :)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)