[Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Tue Jan 26 11:18:58 EST 2016

Mondrian 3 has the same behavior.

From: <mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org<mailto:mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org>> on behalf of Tom Barber <tom at analytical-labs.com<mailto:tom at analytical-labs.com>>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 11:12 AM
To: Mondrian list <mondrian at pentaho.org<mailto:mondrian at pentaho.org>>
Subject: Re: [Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

But I don't recall mondrian 3 forcing you to the default year if you didn't use it (maybe I always had hasAll set to yes)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/> goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)