[Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jan 26 11:12:43 EST 2016

But I don't recall mondrian 3 forcing you to the default year if you didn't
use it (maybe I always had hasAll set to yes)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)