[Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jan 26 10:50:25 EST 2016

Okay, so 2 questions.

Why, if I set hasAll false, but *dont* include the dimension in the query
does it get included in the SQL? surely if i've not used the dimension I
don't need to filter on it?!

You can't Link a Table to a Query object in Mondrian 4 can you?

Thanks

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)