[Mondrian] MySQL column aliases in Mondrian 4 view

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jan 26 10:49:07 EST 2016

Indeed, I spent a couple of evenings typing to step through the calcite
test suite and failed.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)