[Mondrian] MySQL column aliases in Mondrian 4 view

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:29:03 EST 2016

Yes, it's a bug. It should be looking for the column label rather than
its name. In RolapSchema.PhysSchema.describe, the line

  final String columnName =  metaData.getColumnName(i + 1);

should be

  final String columnName =  metaData.getColumnLabel(i + 1);

Can someone please log a JIRA case for this?

Julian