[Mondrian] Unique Member Names for Calculated Fields in Mondrian 4

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Jan 20 13:29:13 EST 2016

Thanks for that Julian, the removal of has all has fixed it in my test,
I'll check with the user and see if that will do for now, if not I guess
I'll be stabbing aimlessly at the code on Friday.

http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-2449

Regards,

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)