[Mondrian] Aggregation tables and AggPattern

kevin melo kevinmelo92 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:31:32 EST 2016

Thanks Matt, i already saw that example and i use him to create the shared
dimension.

One lat question, about aggregation tables.

I Have a physical table call 'agg_fat_proc' and i want use him, he have 3
measure and one dimension, then i have to create the MeasureGroup like:
<MeasureGroup table="agg_fat_proc" type="aggregate">
<Measures>
<MeasureRef aggColumn="amount"  name="amount"/>
<MeasureRef aggColumn="price" name="price"/>
<MeasureRef aggColumn="fact_count" name="fact_count"/>
</Measures>
</MeasureGroup>
<DimensionLinks>
<ForeignKeyLink dimension="myDimension" foreignKeyColumn="iddimension"/>
</DimensionLinks>

That's Correct?