[Mondrian] Aggregation tables and AggPattern

kevin melo kevinmelo92 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 09:41:04 EST 2016

Hmm i understand.

1. Then i have to create every single agg_table inside my cube as
GroupMeasure?

1. And another question, for me to use the 'DimensionUsage' in mondrian 4 i
have to create a schema dimension, and then inside my cube i have to reffer
this dimension? Something like:
<Schema>
    <Dimension></Dimension>
    <Cube>