[Mondrian] Mondrian 4, Pentaho 6 CE, Saiko

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Apr 6 05:50:57 EDT 2016

Indeed, so in V3 we made the decision to prioritise Mondrian 4, so the time
has come, not remove support for Mondrian 3, clearly connections will still
work, but when we have to write loads of mapping syntax for calc measures
etc, it'll not get done in Saiku 4.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)