[Mondrian] Mondrian 4, Pentaho 6 CE, Saiko

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Apr 6 05:45:20 EDT 2016

I'm not saying I have the same problems but we have loads of problems
supporting 2 Mondrian versions.

Pentaho & Saiku worked fine with our plugin in BI Server 5.x, it will work
in the same vein in Pentaho 6. From our perspective we are happy with
Mondrian 4 and we're sick of supporting 2 query syntaxes so Mondrian 3 is
going. Saiku will continue to operate within the BI server, just not sure
about the how bit quite yet.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)