[Mondrian] Mondrian 4, Pentaho 6 CE, Saiko

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Apr 6 05:35:38 EDT 2016

To counter that argument, we're removing support for Mondrian 3 in Saiku 4,
so that will be fun :)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)