[Mondrian] Mondrian 4, Pentaho 6 CE, Saiko

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Apr 6 05:22:18 EDT 2016

FWIW the stuff in the blog post doesn't work for Saiku in 5.x either :)

Basically the later versions of 5.x and 6 ship Mondrian 4 for the Mongo
stuff, you can't drop the libs in, the question is though, can we expose
that engine to Saiku as a BI Server plugin. I added some connectivity stuff
to tell Saiku to use mondrian 4 with certain data sources in the BI server,
but I don't think the OSGI based Mondrian 4 engine is available.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)